- PhD (Pharmacology & Toxicology, Queen’s 2013)
- MSc (Pharmacology & Toxicology, Queen’s 2009)
- BHSc (Life Sciences, Queen’s 2007)
Dr. Mulder has extensive educational development and teaching experience. In addition to teaching Introductory Pharmacology (PHAR 100) and Fundamentals of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (PHAR 370) to Health Sciences and Life Sciences students for almost a decade, she has also taught nursing, medical, and graduate students at Queen’s University. Dr. Mulder was also Director of Online Learning for Queen’s Health Sciences for three years, during which she led the development of over 100 educational projects, including national, bilingual, competency-based education for both internal and external clients. In 2022, Dr. Mulder won the HF Pross Educational Technology Award, and was part of a large collaborative team that won the 2023 Principal’s Indigenous Education Award.
- Graves L, Dalgarno N, Van Hoorn R, Hastings-Trulove A, Mulder J, Kolomitro K, Kirby F, van Wylick R. (2023). Creating Change: Kotter’s Change Management Model in Action. Canadian Medical Education Journal. April 2023, DOI: 10.36834/cmej.76680
- Linden B, King N, Cunningham S, Daniel R, Rose J, Wagner N, Mulder JE, Adams M, Baxter R, Duffy A (2022). The feasibility and effectiveness of a novel online mental health literacy course in supporting university student mental health: A pilot study. BMC Psychiatry, 22. DOI: 10.1186/s12888-022-04139-z
- Kolomitro K, Graves L, Kirby F, Turnnidge J, Hastings-Truelove A, Dalgarno N, van Wylick R, Stockley D, and Mulder JE. (2022). Developing a curriculum for addressing the opioid crisis: A national collaborative process. Journal of Medical Education and Curricular Development, 9. https://doi.org/10.1177/23821205221082913