Numerous Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences faculty members, and their trainees, are also affiliated with one or more research groups that represent important foci of scientific expertise and subjects of intense investigation at Queen's University. More information about these research groups and their activities can be found through the links below.
Research groups include:
- Cancer Research Institute
- Queen's Cardiopulmonary Research Unit
- Centre for Neuroscience Studies
- Gastrointestinal Diseases Research Unit
- Group for Research in Reproduction and Development
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation Research Group (3IQ)